Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 14: Holy Two Weeks Left!

Today was bright. The sun woke me up, like always and I started my morning with a sense of refreshment. I already have most of my room in boxes (as of two weeks from now I will no longer be a permanent resident of the Early household/ my brother closest to me will be moving into the room formerly known as Taylor's) and I just have a couple loads of laundry to do until I will be nearly completely living out of boxes. It's a very strange feeling- packing up your entire life. To see all my memories and belongings reduced to cardboard and duct tape, it's foreign. Exciting, but foreign.

As the day hasn't shown itself completely to me yet (it's not even 9:00 as I write this), this post will most likely be shorter than usual, so I'll load it up with some pictures! I went through my old posts and I realized it's been a while since I've strutted my camera's stuff on here. So let the fun begin!























































live simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment