Saturday, December 13, 2014

100

In the last seven days, my life has gone from zero to sixty, zero to one hundred, zero to six thousand. I've had extraordinarily little time to process it all, but for the first time in my young twenty-one years, I'm perfectly fine with that. More often than not, I'm consumed with thoughts to the n-th degree about literally everything- family, friends, academics, work. For some reason this week has been entirely different. My brain is giving me a free pass, some sort of karmic break. I'm not sure why, but every conversation, action, laugh, cry has all been directed by instinct rather than mental or emotional processing. Its unprecedented. And crazy. And awesome. And I just had to make a note of it here, cause after one of the most unbelievable weeks of this semester, and this year, I'm happy. Terrified and uncertain and everything else under the sun. But I'm happy. Twenty-two in two days, and I couldn't be feeling more human.

No comments:

Post a Comment