Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm the Colorless Sunrise.


There are only so many things one could say about a situation like this. After realizing that the last few words on the matter have finally been dragged out, it's time that I start to get back to the Taylor Early Experience.

3 AM, hello again old friend. Insomnia has crept back into my life, marking its territory in my mind with ever-incessant introspection. For weeks now I have staved off restless nights; nicely compartmentalizing my thoughts into their own little boxes and tightly sealing the lids on the messy ones. Never have I ever been able to successfully been able to escape the broken record player that is my conscious, and until today I thought I was doing a stand-up job. It turns out I wasn't, and the seals on those boxes are easily broken.

This blog has never discussed the contents of these boxes.
This blog will continue to avoid the discussion, no matter how cathartic actually expunging all of those tiny little boxes would be.

In more or less words (and I can guarantee less), turning twenty is freaking me out, and I'm doing a rather poor job processing it. These loose ends are just unraveling so damn fast, and I'm not entirely sure what will be at the end of this string. Maybe I'll pull the seam further. Or maybe I'll weave the ends back together.

I think I'll go light a candle and pour myself a cup of tea instead.


live simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment