Friday, July 1, 2016

Day 1: Green Lotus YTT

Yesterday I moved out of my first apartment and back home with my family. I'm starting a 1-month, intensive, immersion program to become yoga teacher certified! This is also the last month I'll be home in NH (and also on the East Coast) before I head out west for Woolman. I'm hoping to keep these posts short and sweet- one of my favorite yogi principles is to speak little, speak kindly, and speak truthfully. If what you have to say is the truth but it is not kind, do so in a kind manner. I'll write again later this afternoon to reflect on my first day.

To transitions, new beginnings, old and new friends, and self love!

T

Update: I'm writing in my notebook for YTT. Not sure if I'll get around to updating this daily as well, but here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment