Monday, November 26, 2012

Twisting to the Sun and the Moon

This has been one of the longest, shortest, and all around life changing semesters.
I say longest and shortest in the same breath because just over two months ago I wasn't quite the same person I am today, and it didn't seem to take long to make the change.
These 12 weeks have slipped through my fingers- three weeks from now I'll be leaving teenagerhood behind and entering what I can only assume is adulthood.

20.

How on Earth did that happen?

Before I get too far into that topic (which I'll most likely save for the 15th), I want to relay a point.
Over the last few months, I've become much more familiar with a Robert Frost quote I penned many moons ago-

"In three words, I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

As much as I try, I cannot stop life from happening. The sun rises and so does the moon. There are some days that are longer than others, but life still goes on regardless if you're keeping with the times.

Looks like I have three weeks to tie my shoelaces, brush off my shoulders, and run like hell to catch up.



live simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment