Thursday, November 29, 2012

You're Giving Me Such Sweet Nothing.

I've really been in the blogging spirit lately. It probably has to do with my default function; to procrastinate when I have a large task ahead of me. While plausible, it's more likely that it has to do with this clawing desire to spill my guts to someone, anyone.

Alas, this desire will never be satisfied, at least in this way.
I can't remember the last time I felt like this. I feel so... high school.

I'm not going to start blogging in code again, I had enough of that junior year with my LiveJournal phase. Instead, I'll post a picture. How do you like that for self control?



Seriously though, that exposé is dangerously close from becoming a real thing. Just another all-nighter and pint of Ben and Jerry's away... Or something like that.
Stay tuned.



live simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment