Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 13: Canucks in Four?

Today was great. Minus the math class, minus the phone dying, and minus the sunburn. Otherwise, it really was great! L came and got me from school after first block and we spent a few ours catching up on R&R. We took a dip in the frigid ocean, laxed a little and scored some candy on our walk into town. After I scarfed down my bag of taffy, we laxed a bit more, people watched, and I unknowingly scorched my shoulders and back. A few hours later and my backside was a bright lobster red when I woke up from a nap and I headed to my final Stu.Co. banquet. I can't believe everything is ending, just like that. I watched as the seniors before me took their final steps, but how different it is to actually be taking those steps on my own.

Short post tonight- tried homeworking while the Bruins were on... multitasking fail. Besides the homework, I can't lay on my back quite yet; perfect conditions for a quality all-nighter. I'm really going to miss high school.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert J. Collier

live simply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment