Monday, January 21, 2013

4:14 AM

An original title, I know. This is not going to be long though, I just need to evacuate some of the thoughts and words and emotions that just coursed through my veins over the last few hours.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm actually upset. Feeling settled, the walk back didn't seem as bad but for some reason, walking into my cold, dark room on Hass 6 felt much more lonely than how I had left it. Unraveling the truth over what has been happening since the end of winter break, I'm not surprised with how the things turned out. Instead, I'm surprised that breaking the threshold of my single brought slightly more emotion than I had just been feeling and talking about. Obviously I'm not going to divulge the details of my evening on here, but the hum of my laptop and the clicking of the keys as I translate tense, jumbled thoughts into erratic phrases has proven to be comforting, just as it used to be.

A friendship was saved and yet something great was still lost. Well, temporarily misplaced. Still, coming to the realization that what once worked so well is essentially an impossibility at this point in time is a hard pill to swallow.

Truthfully, all I can do is hope that this pill will help ease the pain.


live simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment