Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's All Uncharted.

Surely two of the most disjointed roller coaster ride of weeks that I have experienced in a while, these last two have been an interesting adjustment to life post-EFS. Lectures and classrooms feel foreign and unnatural, and the closeness I found with my 14 EFS-ers is pretty broken up. Not in a bad way by any stretch of the imagination, but broken in the way it feels when you end a really great conversation-- the door shuts on a topic and the thing between you and that other soul becomes momentarily disconnected.

That being said, two weeks is not a long time. Although it feels like I've been at Deis for months now, I still have a significant amount of time to re-adjust and make the concessions necessary to keep calm and carry on. And today felt like a good starting point. Wish me luck.



live simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment